Linksys Router Setup using myrouter.local
myrouter.local is the Linksys Router web based setup access. With the help of myrouter.local you can setup your linksys router. After setup Linksys Router you can change the basics settings of the Linksys Router. we can change the wifi password. we can block the website through parental control. we can create guest password also. There are so many steps to follow to setup Linksys Router.
If you facing problem with Linksys Router Then chat with our experts They will guide you and help you manyally.
How To Change Linksys Router Password ?
- Step 1. First Need to connect your router with computer through Ethernet cable.
- Step 2. Open the web browser and type 192.168.1.1 into web browser.
- Step 3. A Login Screen will open and Enter username and password.
- Step 4. After Login Go to the Wireless Tab.
- Step 5. Click the Wireless Security tab.
- Step 6. Check Security Mode is WPA2 Personal.
- Step 7. Change the Passphrase.
- Step 8. Click the save Settings Button.
- Step 9. Close the web browser Tab.
- Step 10. Password is change Now Done Password change.